Sick Lines

You do not require a doctor's sickness certificate for any illness lasting seven days or less. Your employer may however require you to complete a self-certification form (SC2) which is available from your employer or on the HMRC website.

Sickness CertificatesIf after the 7 days you are still not fit to return to work, please call at the duty times to speak to a GP.

Sick lines where possible will be emailed directly to you.  

With your employer's support, the note will help you return to work sooner by providing more information about the effects of your illness or injury.

For more information see the DirectGov website

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website